Maintaining water quality is a key responsibility of any facility. Frog Environmental provides a complete suite of water quality services to assist you with achieving compliance.
- Monitoring, Inspections, and Observations
- NOI, NEC, NOT – Industrial General Permit Development
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Development
- Exceedance Response Action Reports ERAs
- TMDL Compliance
- Litigation Support
- Wastewater Permitting and Sampling
- New Winery General Order
Changing air quality standards and regulations can make it difficult for a facility to know what to do to remain compliant. Frog Environmental can help you make sure that your facility’s air quality meets local, state, and federal standards. Our Frog Air Quality team has the expertise needed to provide a range of Air Quality services for your facility, including permitting, emissions reporting, and auditing. We can determine what rules are applicable to your facility so that you have the right permit with the correct emissions calculated.
- Air Quality Air Permitting
- Air Quality Site Assessment
- Annual Emission Report (AER)
- Rule Applicability
- Air Quality Operational Plan (AQOP)
Frog understands that in a HAZMAT incident, well-managed plans and countermeasures can help avoid a catastrophe in the workplace. Your facility may need multiple plans such as spill prevention, emergency response, and HMBPs depending on the quantity and type of hazardous materials on site.
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans (HMBP)
- Hazardous Materials Monitoring & Reporting Services
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Hazardous Waste Inspections
- Electronic Verification Questionnaire (EVQ)
- Biennial Hazardous Waste Report
- SB14 Reporting
- Hazardous Waste Training