The minimum BMPs that are required of all industrial permit holders are:
- Good Housekeeping BMPs: Good Housekeeping BMPs apply in a general sense to a facility and all of its Industrial Activities.
- Spill and Leak Prevention and Response BMPs: Requires dischargers to minimize the potential for leaks, spills and other releases that may be exposed to storm water.
- Required Material Handling and Waste Management BMPs: Requires dischargers to ensure that waste, garbage, and floatable debris are not tracked of discharged through industrial storm water.
- Required Erosion Control BMPs: Requires structural and non-structural control measures to stabilize exposed areas and contain runoff.
- Required Employee Training BMPs: Ensure all relevant team members are trained to implement the requirements of the Permit. If a discharger enters Level 1 Status, all relevant team members must be trained by a Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner (QISP).